About the podcast
• Why does the podcast exist?
• What is the Human Rights Argument?
• When Does Human Life Begin?
• Isn’t the fetus is just a parasite?
Start at 5:00.
• What if she is too young to be pregnant? Isn’t abortion the best choice?
• What if the mother’s life is at risk?
• Are we calling women murderers?
• If you don’t adopt, are you actually pro-life?
• Shouldn’t abortion be okay until the pre-born is viable outside the womb?
• If one embryo can divide into two identical twins, doesn’t that mean life must begin sometime after that point?
• What if the mother is addicted to drugs or alcohol that will most likely permanently affect the health of her child?
• Isn’t it most compassionate to support abortion in challenging circumstances?
• Why do pro-life work when there is so much suffering in the world?
• Does a consistent pro-lifer have to be against the death penalty?
Start at 14:55.
• What do I do if my conversation goes poorly?
• Are there pro-life arguments I should avoid using?
• What do I need to know about the abortion pill?
• How does the abortion pill reversal procedure work and what do I need to know about it?
• How do I fundraise for my pro-life ministry?
• Where can I learn more about the work of other leaders in the movement?
• Aren’t pro-life activists just being so judgmental?
Start at 22:10.